Adoption events and community outreach events are completely volunteer based projects. Events are generally held on Saturdays. Volunteers are needed to setup crates, walk dogs and speak with potential adopters, fosters, and volunteers. If you would like to lend a hand during an event please contact us with your information.
PetSmart Cat Room Volunteer!
Volunteers at the Athens PetSmart Cat Room are vital team members! This crucial role calls for Volunteers every day of the week so new Volunteers are always welcome. Volunteers are responsible for cleaning the cat condos, feeding cats and of course playing with all the wonderful OCAS cats. If you are interested in joining the team please complete the Volunteer Application and the PetSmart Cat Room Coordinator will reach out soon so you can get started.
- Morning and afternoon Volunteer shifts available.
- Must be comfortable cleaning and caring for cats of all ages.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- A 45 minute onsite training session is required.
Volunteer at the shelter!
Volunteers are welcome at the shelter anytime during business hours. You do not need to commit to be a regular volunteer, you can stop by once a week or once a month – any visit is appreciated.
- Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 12p-5p, Sat 11a-1p
- 1171 Branch Rd Bishop, GA 30621